Subject: regarding boot disks
To: None <tech-install@netbsd.org>
From: buzz <buzz899@yahoo.com>
List: tech-install
Date: 01/28/2001 18:39:22
Well, I just went ahead and built all of the deps,
tossed my code into the appropriate dirs, and made the
fdsets.. everything worked very well.. this is my
first foray into the world of BSD.. but I must say..
other than not being able to mount disk images in a
loopback device, it has been painless.. in fact, I
have built everything from source.. and it all
compiled with little modding (unlike linux).. all I
had to do that was a LITTLE kludgy is cp the
loadfile_macdep.h to /usr/include/machine

Once i get it figured out a bit more.. Im installing
on my ultra1 and sparc 5 & 10 .. :)