Subject: Ramdisk size problem
To: None <tech-install@netbsd.org>
From: sinteur <john@dubbele.com>
List: tech-install
Date: 10/24/2000 17:33:04
I'm working on a new version of my firewall (see http://www.dubbele.com)
that also supports PPPoE. For that, I need to add a lot of stuff to the
ramdisk and floppy disk set, such as a PPP client, and PPPoE..

Unfortunately, make starts telling me it runs out of disk space when
building the ramdisk. Apparently, it allocates the size of one floppy
disk - can I safely increase this (and how?). Some extra i-nodes would be
nice as well :-)

Note that this has no impact on the install set as it is right now, the
floppies for this project are a branch from the source tree, and I can
muck about with it quite a bit (installing the firewall being the only
goal here) so I already took out stuff like nfs...

-John