Subject: Re: sysinst, menuc & msgc and DESTDIR builds
To: None <jchacon@genuity.net>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de>
List: tech-install
Date: 10/23/2000 19:03:30
On Mon, 23 Oct 2000 jchacon@genuity.net wrote:
> I did exactly this when I converted from a.out -> elf
>
> It can be painful to manage though as I found the set of tools required
> to build grows quite large.

You bet. I think it would still give a nice cross-compiler framework...
Plus - the reason why I wanted this - if would work if you had old tools
installed in your syetem. Finding out what you need to update before you
can do a clean 'make build' isn't fun either...

 - Hubert

--
Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de>