Subject: INSTALL documents
To: None <tech-install@netbsd.org>
From: Phil Nelson <phil@cs.wwu.edu>
List: tech-install
Date: 09/27/2000 23:27:49
Hi,

  I recently found a problem in the file distrib/notes/pc532/contents.
I fixed it so I could build the pc532 documents, but noticed that
that file contained a lot of "ifs" for other architectures.  Since
I haven't followed this like I should have through the conversion
to multiple output formats, I thought I should ask questions before
I do major modifications.

  a) are the files in notes/$(MACHINE) supposed to be just for that
     machine?  If so, why are there ifs for other archs in pc532/contents?

  b) Is there a common contents?  If not, would it be a problem if
	I ripped out all the other arch parts of contents and left
	just the pc532 parts?

Thanks.

--
Phil Nelson                       NetBSD: http://www.netbsd.org