Subject: Are xsrc/pkgsrc on -rnetbsd-1-4 ?
To: None <tech-install@netbsd.org>
From: Todd Whitesel <toddpw@best.com>
List: tech-install
Date: 01/10/2000 11:20:52
Not sure where to send this, but I figured tech-install gets some attendance
from people who've actually done release branch builds.

Using anoncvs, I can checkout src/xsrc/pkgsrc from -current, but when I
do another checkout with -rnetbsd-1-4, I only get src; xsrc and pkgsrc
are "Updated" but then they get pruned back out.

Shouldn't xsrc and pkgsrc have -rnetbsd-1-4 versions? If not, how the heck
do we decide which of those sources to build for a release?

Why do I want to know? Because I was going to try to build them...

Todd Whitesel
toddpw @ best.com