Subject: Re: Reworking minirot/ramdisk build tools
To: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: tech-install
Date: 09/06/1999 10:02:18
	Actually on a realtaed note - you might want to look at
	distrib/sparc/ramdisk.sysinst

	I modified it to use m4 so I could build i386 and sparc ramdisk
	kernels from the same directory. My intentionw as to migrate
	it into an MI area and expand it to other ports.

	btw - I like the idea of your crunchgen changes, but would
	an 'include' directive be more generic?

		David/absolute

                -=-  "Why am I seething with this animosity"  -=-