Subject: RE: NetBSD 1.4.1
To: gkm@pobox.com <gkm@pobox.com>
From: John A. Maier <johnam@kemper.org>
List: tech-install
Date: 08/10/1999 16:32:00
I don't know, I feel 1.4 is fairly stable for me.  The only problem I've
encountered was some strange interaction between wscons and X that
rebooted me when ever I did something...I don't remember what now, but I
think X was more of the culprit.

I'm not going to say that 1.4 doesn't have problems, I've just not
encountered any other than the one I mentioned.

I still have a 1.3.2 machine cranking away as a mail server, and I'm not
in any hurry to upgrade it, it works great.

I feel the NetBSD guys put out a top notch product...er, a, research
environment.

jam