Subject: Re: Default filesystem sizes
To: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
From: Chris G. Demetriou <cgd@netbsd.org>
List: tech-install
Date: 06/21/1999 22:07:31
David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com> writes:
> 	Chris - would you have any idea of the timescale for getting
> 	changes into sysinst for 1.4.1?

Little or no clue.  I don't know what releng's schedule is.

However, really, any such changes need to get done "as soon as
possible."  (note, in case anybody's confused: i'm sure not planning
to implement it!)  they NEED to be tested very well, too, and i'm
actually fairly hesitant to see large changes like this go in simply
because of the testing issue.

Every change I've made to sysinst so far has been in response to a
specific problem i've seen, and i've tested the results fairly
thoroughly before and after.

cgd