Subject: Re: CVS commit: basesrc
To: Simon Burge <simonb@netbsd.org>
From: Chris G. Demetriou <cgd@netbsd.org>
List: tech-install
Date: 06/20/1999 18:26:24
Simon Burge <simonb@netbsd.org> writes:
> displays up to about 30ish% on a
> large file then finished (successfully tho!).

file on the local net, i.e. it finished very quickly, or were there
lots of incremental updates.

I've noticed things like:

    Command: stty -a ; false
     Press any key to continue
| speed 9600 baud; 19 rows; 72 columns;                                   |
| lflags: -icanon isig iexten -echo echoe echok echoke -echonl echoctl    |
|        -echoprt -altwerase -noflsh -tostop -flusho -pendin -nokerninfo  |
|        -extproc                                                         |
| iflags: -istrip icrnl -inlcr -igncr ixon -ixoff -ixany imaxbel -ignbrk  |

i.e. not all output from the command is necessarily displayed in the window.

cgd