Subject: __CurrentRuneLocale reference problem
To: None <tech-install@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Johan Lindgren <johli784@student.liu.se>
List: tech-install
Date: 05/06/1999 10:41:54
Hi

I am trying to compile and run a program under NetBSD 1.3.3. Whats wrong
with my system:

gcc -o tbcas1 bcas.o tbcas.o  ../lib/libasn1code.a -lm
debug.o: Undefined symbol `____runetype' referenced from text segment
debug.o: Undefined symbol `__CurrentRuneLocale' referenced from text
segment
prntpdu.o: Undefined symbol `____runetype' referenced from text segment
prntpdu.o: Undefined symbol `__CurrentRuneLocale' referenced from text
segment
encobjid.o: Undefined symbol `__DefaultRuneLocale' referenced from text
segment
hugenode.o: Undefined symbol `__DefaultRuneLocale' referenced from text
segment
*** Error code 1

I have tried to find these functions with nm *.a | grep rune in all my
library paths with no success.
Are there any packages that I should install?
Please help me!

// Johan Lindgren

Johan Lindgren
Drabantg 6