Subject: sysinst failure with 1.4 ALPHA on pmax
To: None <tech-install@netbsd.org>
From: Simon Burge <simonb@telstra.com.au>
List: tech-install
Date: 04/04/1999 23:12:32
Folks,

I've not used sysinst since it grew status windows for commands to track
problems.  With a 1.4 ALPHA build on a pmax, I get the following:

    Command: /sbin/newfs /dev/rrz0a
     Press any key to continue
|  [[ more blank lines ]]                                                      |

and nothing else.  Following that I get an error newfs'ing /dev/rrz0d,
and error with pax (both with blank lines in what I guess is the area
where errors are meant to appear) and then sysinst terminates.

Has anyone run sysinst on any other architecture?  I haven't got a
change to test on anything else, but will be able to try an i386 in two
or three days.

Simon.