Subject: Re: PROPOSAL: NetBSD System Packages
To: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
From: Hubert Feyrer <feyrer@rfhs8012.fh-regensburg.de>
List: tech-install
Date: 10/01/1998 08:52:00
On Wed, 30 Sep 1998, Jonathan Stone wrote:
> hey, dont shoot the messenger!  Its not my headache, a few other
> developers brought up the issue when someone suggested just using
> pkgs...

Well, so far I've only seen you cite you some consensus that some
developers came to somewhen, but I wonder why the same developers don't
seem to care enought to aid to this discussion again - well, probably it's
really not worth it. Plus, you were not able to tell me any pressing
problems for the "copies" approach so gar - no, sorting for a number of
floppies isn't one (man tsort).

But if you want to go the "copies" way, that's fine with me - I don't care
enough if it works for now.

 - Hubert

--
Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@rz.uni-regensburg.de>