Subject: Re: sysinstall "local" tarball
To: None <explorer@flame.org>
From: Phil Nelson <phil@steelhead.cs.wwu.edu>
List: tech-install
Date: 09/16/1998 19:55:17
Well, it may be time to review the sysinst TODO list and have a discussion
of what things are currently bad, good, and ....  Then try to come to
some concensus about where to go from here.  I have not heard of anyone
working on it recently.  If this is not true, I'd like to hear about it.

I'm willing to start to spend some time on sysinst again.  (I offered
my services to work on sysinst for the summer if someone would make
sure I didn't run out of money for the summer, but my offer didn't get
accepted by anyone. So I did other things.)  It may not be much time,
but it will be a little.

Can people who are interested review the TODO list and then send me
suggestions or comments about sysinst so I can start figure out where
to go from here.

Thanks.

--
Phil Nelson