Subject: Re: lost after page 21
To: Allen Bock <abock@bellsouth.net>
From: Perry E. Metzger <perry@piermont.com>
List: tech-install
Date: 07/19/1998 23:22:15
BTW, "tech-install" is normally for messages about working on the
install system, not for problems with installation. You probably want
to join the port-alpha mailing list for this sort of thing -- see:

to join it.

"Allen Bock" writes:
> I am a new at this so bear with me. I install NetBSD-1.3.2 on my multia =
> (alpha) all went well with the installation up to page 21.

Most of us don't have the INSTALL document printed, so it is easier if
you tell us where you were (or explain again on port-alpha).