Subject: Re: NetBSD master CVS tree commits
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Bill Sommerfeld <sommerfeld@orchard.arlington.ma.us>
List: tech-install
Date: 12/04/1997 14:40:13
> I think it's reasonable to have the user boot into the newly
> installed system, and let rc stop and have them configure it.

Hmm.  This gets in the way of one-touch-automated installs..  (having
to go interact with teh system again once the install completes would
be really annoying if you're trying to install a hundred systems at
once..)

It would be Really Nice if you could feed sysinst a config
file/template/whatever and thus let sites easily come up with a "here,
boot this and watch it install your system" floppy..

					- Bill