Subject: X windows
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG, port-mac68k-owner@NetBSD.ORG,>
From: Marco A. Ramirez <marami@terraba.fing.ucr.ac.cr>
List: tech-install
Date: 04/18/1997 17:42:28
Hello there:

Thank's everybody for your help but I still need it.

How do I know how much free memory I have in the 50 megas A/UX Root&Usr
partition?

How do I know how much RAM is the computer usign in the 20 megas Swap partition?

What do I have to do to install X windows on a Zip disk besides doing the
partition to that disk?
Can I install the xbase12, xcomp12 and the xserver12 all in the Zip disk?
Do I have to install it with the "NetBSD/Mac Install Utility 1.1"?

How can I create a new account to use when the netbsd ask me for the login?
Where can I learn more about the UNIX system? because I just know a little bit
how to use it.

Is there a ftp program that I can use with the netbsd?

where can I get a web browser to use with netbsd?

where can I get the ppp program that connect my computer with the internet?
Where can I get a email program like pine or anothers?

how do I print the information that is in the screen when I have running
the netbsd?

Has anybody installed the 8 bit color x server with a Mac IIsi?

Thank you again.

-marco