Subject: Re: booting with serial console
To: None <darrylb@demon.net>
From: Jon Morby <jon@demon.net>
List: tech-install
Date: 07/27/1996 16:00:17
> Can anyone help me?
>
> I need to be able to boot NETBSD i386 with a serial console instead of a mont
ior, as far as I know it something to do with the disklabel command with serial
bootand bootserial options found /usr/mdec, but what is the correct format?

cd /usr/mdec

disklabel -B -b serialboot -s bootserial <disk>

These are currently internal boot images.  Call me if you have any problems.

--
Jon Morby                                  Demon Internet Ltd
Gateway House, 322 Regents Park Road, London, N3 2QQ, ENGLAND

--
Jon Morby