Subject: sparc netbsd-1.1 install from nfs problem
To: None <tech-install@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Eric Kozowski <kozowski@structured.net>
List: tech-install
Date: 01/08/1996 13:47:38
The sparc netbsd-1.1 binary doesn't come with a /netbsd pre-compiled, so a
diskless boot doesn't work too well, since there is no kernel to boot.
Where can I get a basic sun4c diskless kernel?  I'm booting off a SunOS
4.1.3_U1 server.  Can I compile one on there?  Any pointers?  Thanks.

Eric

PS - I just subscribed to the list and haven't received my conf back, so
please rely directly to me and cc: the list.  Thanks.

--
Eric Kozowski             Structured Network Systems, Inc.
kozowski@structured.net   Better, Cheaper, Faster -- pick any two.