Subject: Re: i386 reporting lost interrupts on IDE controller
To: None <rcv@rmii.com>
From: Tim Liddelow <tim@citri.edu.au>
List: tech-install
Date: 04/10/1995 10:16:55
>   wdc0: lost interrupt: status 50 <rdy, seekdone> error 0

I also get this error message, but only occasionally, and I feel it may
be under heavy load.  The IDE controller is _not_ integrated.  It is
a generic type ISA IDE+I/O i/o card.

Is this a problem ?  Or is this 'normal' behaviour ?

Cheers
Tim.

! Tim Liddelow                    !                                 _--_|\
! Software Engineer               !                                /      \
! Creative Software Technologies  ! Multimedia VideoConferencing   \_.--.*/
! Phone:    +61 3 587 1444        ! Unix, Windows, X Window System       v
! email:    tim@cst.labtam.oz.au  ! C, C++, consulting