Re: GPIO subsystem and interrupts -- no way to do rising & falling edge on same pin?

> On May 3, 2018, at 7:29 AM, Dave McGuire <mcguire%neurotica.com@localhost> wrote:
>  Would it be practical to use that last bit to indicate a "spillover"
> condition into another word to gain additional bits?

I suppose it would… but it still changes the API (gotta put the additional bits somewhere), at which point you might as well just make it 64-bits and be done with it.

Still mulling over what the best solution is… there’s other problems with the way gpio_intr() works (it’s not really suitable as-is for level-triggered sources), and so a bunch of tweaks will be necessary.

-- thorpej