flash file system options

Hi,
I'm new to this list, so I apologize if this is the wrong forum for this question... Years back I wrote a boot monitor called MicroMonitor (http://www.umonfw.com) that has its own very basic, but quite useful flash-file-system (dare I call it that). Anyway, I'm trying to upgrade this to something that supports NOR/NAND/eMMC plus
wear leveling and I'd certainly like to avoid doing this from scratch.
Ideally, I'd like to do this with source code that is licensed as BSD.

I've seen CHFS and NANDFS under various NetBSD trees but before I go off and try to pull them out on their own, I'd sure like to hear what anyone knows about these
(and other) flash file systems.

Anyone have any thoughts/comments/suggestions?
Thanks,
Ed