A newbie want to be a part of NetBSD family.

Hi,

This is Ajay Rahar. I am working in CDAC as a Staff Scientist. I am a great fan of Linux ( and have been working on Linux kernel about 6 months and 3 monthns onword on NetBSD ) and equally like NetBSD. I want to be a part of compressed caching in NetBSD. So please tell me what i need to do to be a part of this project . Also tell me what are the project plan for this.

Thanks and Regards,
Ajay Rahar