Subject: Re: [TechEmbedBSD] Subject format for tech-embed BSD
To: None <tech-embed@netbsd.org>
From: H. Johnson <misc@faradayco.com>
List: tech-embed
Date: 10/05/2007 08:31:18
It doesn't make sense that something in the subject line should break
DKIM.  Are you saying that all of the bigger lists out there are
"damaged"?  Surely you subscribe to some of these damaged lists?  Or do
you exclude yourself from them.  Again doesn't make sense.

Not all users want to be sophisticated with respect to the type of mail
client / filter software they use, just to handle special, behind the
times, geeky cases such as this.  I am using Thunderbird, which in every
situation but filtering this lists mail, does the job well.

Maybe it's time to upgrade things a bit on the server side.