Re: Soekris net5501 and NetBSD

On 19-Jun-07, at 7:44 AM, Adrian Portelli wrote:

Hi,

For those not following the current-users@ list Jared McNeill has made
some great progress on getting the Soekris net5501 to boot on NetBSD.
Some of the details can be found here:

http://mail-index4.netbsd.org/current-users/2007/06/15/0022.html

FYI, missing from the dmesg in that mail is the driver for the RNG and AES crypto block (glxsb) and environmental sensors (nsclpcsio). I suspect that we don't need a driver for the SATA port apart from viaide, but I can't confirm without hardware. The only remaining piece is EHCI.

Cheers,
Jared