Using cloop2 images

Hello,

I have decided to use compressed disk image on my livecd, but I ran into
problems.
I have created the image with makefs and vndcompress, and after that, I`ve
attached it:

# makefs pkg.ffs pkg/
# vndcompress pkg.ffs pkg.ffs.cloop2
# vnconfig -z vnd0 pkg.ffs.cloop2
# vnconfig -l
vnconfig: warning: /var/run/dev.db: No such file or directory
vnd0: dev 0,7 inode 2199632
vnd1: not in use
vnd2: not in use
vnd3: not in use

However, when I want to mount it, I get this:

# mount /dev/vnd0a /mnt/
mount_ffs: /dev/vnd0a on /mnt: incorrect super block

It`s a NetBSD 4.0beta2 system, and the VND_COMPRESS option is in the kernel
config.
Any ideas what`s wrong?

--
Adam