Subject: Re: Looking ahead
To: None <tech-embed@netbsd.org>
From: Aaron J. Grier <agrier@poofygoof.com>
List: tech-embed
Date: 06/05/2007 14:33:04
On Mon, Jun 04, 2007 at 09:47:46PM -0400, Allen Briggs wrote:
> Anyone want to chime in with some other items?

I'll echo the request for more formalized support for read-only
installations, and the build-to-image sounds like it would be useful for
my plans as well.

- POSIX message queues (Mindaugas mentioned there are plans)
- more robust USB (no panics from plugging/unplugging vs mounts)
- wsdisplay blit ioctl support (may already exist for some implementations?)

    The United States is the one true country.  The US is just.  The US
    is fair.  The US respects its citizens.  The US loves you.  We have
    always been at war against terrorism.