Re: NAND flash support

Toru Nishimura wrote:
And you have NAND via MMC which uses a protocol to read/write/erase
blocks on the NAND.  One could use this protocol as a basis for a new
API.

Goof, we can add more cases, MMC via SPI bit-bang and "real" SDIO (the
return of PCMCIA nightmare.)

Those are mostly a matter of moving bits (transport) because you need
the same things no matter was method you use to talk to it.

--
Matt Thomas                     email: matt%3am-software.com@localhost
3am Software Foundry              www: http://3am-software.com/bio/matt/