Re: reinitialization of global varriables in .sbss section across calls on MIPS

On Sat, Jun 17, 2006 at 05:55:23PM +0530, sushant mathur wrote:
> But I am facing one problem if i declared some global varriables and in
> first call to that function I assign those varriables some value ,but when i
> come back from that shared library to main and then later if i call some
> another functions from that library then the pointers are getting
> reinitialized to the initial values.

I'm not sure what you are expecting - it seems that you want variables
to be shared between different processes.

Each process using a shared library, of course, gets it's own set of global
variables in that library.

If you want shared data, the library would need to create/attach some shared
memory segment.

Martin
P.S.: please avoid massive cross-posting