Subject: Re: Looking for netbsd compatible boards
To: David Young <dyoung@pobox.com>
From: Marcin Jessa <lists@yazzy.org>
List: tech-embed
Date: 06/04/2006 21:50:05
On Sun, 4 Jun 2006 14:37:30 -0500
David Young <dyoung@pobox.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 02, 2006 at 02:07:04PM +0200, Marcin Jessa wrote:
> > On Fri, 2 Jun 2006 05:01:17 -0700 (PDT)
> > Mike Cheponis <mac@Wireless.Com> wrote:
> >
> > > Does NetBSD run on gumstix?  http://gumstix.com/products.html
> >
> > These boards are even cooler:
> > http://www.gateworks.com/avila_processors.htm
> > The platform is supported by netbsd. I am not sure if the network
> > drivers are in place yet tho even though Intel's patches are
> > BSD-licenced.
>
> That is a cool board.  Does anybody run NetBSD on that board?

I've this one at home: http://www.gateworks.com/avila_gw2348_4.htm
I tried to boot it with redboot but no luck so far.
NetBSD is ported over to this platform and I read people managed to
boot NetBSD on it.
I will try to boot NetBSD off the CF tommorow.

Here's my email to the arm mailing list regarding this board:
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-arm/2006/06/02/0003.html
and the answer from Toru Nishimura:
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-arm/2006/06/03/0001.html

Cheers,