Re: Looking for netbsd compatible boards

On Fri, 2 Jun 2006 05:01:17 -0700 (PDT)
Mike Cheponis <mac%Wireless.Com@localhost> wrote:

> Does NetBSD run on gumstix?  http://gumstix.com/products.html

These boards are even cooler:
http://www.gateworks.com/avila_processors.htm
The platform is supported by netbsd. I am not sure if the network
drivers are in place yet tho even though Intel's patches are
BSD-licenced.

Marcin.

P.S Please do not top post.