Re: crunchgen and program names with dash

Mikolaj Golub wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am new in using crunchgen, but it looks like a bag for me.
>
> crunchgen has problem with linking program that contains dash ('-') in
> its name. The simple crunchgen config to reproduce:

I have just recently tested the exact same fix to this, but hadn't
gotten around to committing it.  Thanks for reminding me.  I'll
also send a pullup request for the netbsd-3 branch.

BTW, this is technically a toolchain issue and probably should have gone
to tech-toolchain instead of tech-embed.  No harm done though sending it
here!

Cheers,
Simon.