Subject: Re: crunchgen and program names with dash
To: Mikolaj Golub <golub@inec.kharkov.com>
From: Simon Burge <simonb@NetBSD.org>
List: tech-embed
Date: 06/02/2006 20:12:02
Mikolaj Golub wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am new in using crunchgen, but it looks like a bag for me.
>
> crunchgen has problem with linking program that contains dash ('-') in
> its name. The simple crunchgen config to reproduce:

I have just recently tested the exact same fix to this, but hadn't
gotten around to committing it.  Thanks for reminding me.  I'll
also send a pullup request for the netbsd-3 branch.

BTW, this is technically a toolchain issue and probably should have gone
to tech-toolchain instead of tech-embed.  No harm done though sending it
here!

Cheers,
Simon.