[no subject]

Hello,

I have worked on a project which involved Flash Block Mode Chip Testing Programs
at Celetronix Lanka (Pvt) Ltd, Pallekele Industrial Park, Sri Lanka during the
last two months.

It was the one of most thrilling experiences that I had in my life. So I got
very excited when I saw the project ?Flash translation layer? listed under the
SOC projects in NETBSD.

I need to clarify the following details regarding this project;
1. What is the flash controller that is being used?
2. How can I obtain the commands and other relevant documentation regarding the
flash   controller?
3. What are the resources that I can obtain for testing purposes, if any.

I am also keen to get the best understanding of this project. Hence if there is
any additional information that is relevant to this project, I would be
grateful if you could direct me to it.

I am very enthusiastic on undertaking this project. It would be a privilege to
contribute towards the world?s most portable operating system.

Thank You and Regards

Upuli Gunasinghe
Undergraduate
University of Moratuwa