NAND flash

The projects page says to contact tech-embed if you are curious about NAND
flash.

I am curious about NAND flash.  I'm working on getting NetBSD up on the TAMS
3011:
        http://www.tamsinc.com/3011/index.htm

It has 128MB of flash memory.  This is accessible from Linux and eCos, but not
from NetBSD.

I'm a bit of a newbie at kernel hackery of this sort, but hey, I've got the
thing booting and one of the two ethernet controllers probing, and I am
feeling optimistic; also, I may be able to get someone to pay me to make this
work.

So, first obvious question:  Is anyone already doing this?

-s