problem with MFS and init

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this -- it comes with evbmips builds from -current.

If you don't have /dev populated, init is supposed to "make one" in an MFS filesystem.

I've noticed this doesn't work well -- it looks like the default MFS tree it builds doesn't have enough inodes for /dev, so you get lots of complaints about that.

It would be cool if that were fixed, though admittedly I should have a populated /dev/ tree. :-)

I probably should file this as a PR, but I wanted to inquire before I did that. FWIW my unit has ~192MB, so its not RAM that is exhausted -- just inodes in the MFS.

Thanks!

   - Garrett