Re: installation freezed

Hubert Feyrer wrote:

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005, lepingouin.tux wrote:

Setting up the DOS partition table ...
What's going on ??

This is next to impossible to tell without further details from you.
Maybe start with a few more lines of context - is this in sysinst, or when the kernel boots? Were disks recognized properly?

Also, why do you post this to tech-embed? Sounds like a problem for port-i386%NetBSD.org@localhost so far. Is there anything fancy in your hardware that we should know about?

Hum, sorry, it just because I use a pc104 card and it's an embedded computer ! but i have no error message, just (in sysinst yes) a freeze message. And I dont know if my disk is reconized properly (how to know that ?)!

martoni