Subject: [beginer] netBSD on pc104
To: None <tech-embed@NetBSD.org>
From: lepingouin.tux <lepingouin.tux@laposte.net>
List: tech-embed
Date: 07/26/2005 10:32:17
Hi,

I want to know if it's possible to use netBSD on my pc104 card, and I
want to use USB-HID device on it.

my card :

complete information at http://www.usattro.com/HS-4020.htm

Processor Socket  	Embedded Cyrix Meida GX low power CPU
Processor Speeds 	Cyrix 266Mhz
BIOS 	Award BIOS, Y2K compliant, DMI, Plug and Play
Chipset 	Cyrix Media GX, Cyrix CX5530
Bus Speed 	66/100MHz
Memory 	One 168-pin DIMM socket provides up to 128MB SDRAM
Onboard IDE 	Two IDE disk drives support LBA mode with data rating 33MB/sec
Onboard LAN 	NS 83815 100 based LAN
PC104 	One PC/104 Bus connector for 16bit ISA Bus
USB 	Support two USB ports
Keyboard 	PS/2 6-pin Mini Din or 5-pin header
Mouse 	PS/2 6-pin Mini Din
Onboard SSD 	DIP socket supports 8MB DiskOnChip Flash Disks

If it's necessary I can plug cdrom, floppy drive and harddrive to
install it.
Is 8MB DiskOnChip enough and if not how many space I need.

On my host computer I use Linux (kubuntu) can I use it to program and
compile netbsd applications ?

thank you

martoni