Re: boot message

On Apr 8, 2005, at 8:52 AM, Matthias Drochner wrote:

Imho the whole "aprint" interface sucks. If one mixes output
of different verbosity levels in one attach function (or, worse,
in frontend/backend functions scattered into multiple source files)
it is too hard to keep track of line ends and dv->xname prefixes.

It's not worse than printf() in that regard, really.

If you want to provide a better interface, be my guest. I adopted aprint*() because that's what BSD/OS used.

-- thorpej