Cisco like shell.

Hi guys.

I wonder if any of you know of a project or how to create a type of login shell
which will work similar way as the Cisco shell does.
What I want to create is something which would replace the existing commands
and give something like this instead:

To configure network, you have a main "menu" which can be called "net":
# net config ip address add address=1.0.0.10 iface=fxp0
# net config route add default=1.0.0.1

To show detailed tcp stats for interface called fxp0:
# net stats show iface=fxp0 proto=tcp details

--

Regards,
M. Jessa