Subject: Re: Embeded product to build a wireless access point
To: Emmanuel Dreyfus <manu@NetBSD.org>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
List: tech-embed
Date: 03/22/2005 12:38:20
On Tue, 22 Mar 2005, Emmanuel Dreyfus wrote:
> Any suggestions? I want a small box with at least one 802.3af
> compliant ethernet port, a slot (PCMCIA, mini PCI or plain PCI)
> where I can install a wireless card (or an integrated wireless
> card), and of course a serial port. For the flash, 16 MB soldered
> will be enough for me. I don't care about the processor.

How about the 3Com Wireless LAN Switch WX1200[1], which already comes with
NetBSD out of the box[2]? There are others that I don't have links for at
my hands right now...

[1] http://www.3com.com/products/en_US/detail.jsp?tab=features&pathtype=purchase&sku=3CRWX120695A
[2] http://www.hup.hu/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=8328&mode=nested&order=0&thold=0

  - Hubert

--
NetBSD - Free AND Open!      (And of course secure, portable, yadda yadda)