Re: wscons on a HD44780

On Sat, 5 Feb 2005, Jesse Off wrote:
I uploaded a few (very big, sorry..) jpg photos from my digital camera to:

http://www.embeddedARM.com/~joff/pic1.jpg
http://www.embeddedARM.com/~joff/pic2.jpg

I've added down-scaled versions of this to http://www.netbsd.org/gallery/in-Action/, where it should appear within the next 1-2 hours. Please check it out and let me know if the text is ok, or if you have suggestions for improvement.

Thanks!

 - Hubetr

--
NetBSD - Free AND Open!      (And of course secure, portable, yadda yadda)