How to Disable Page Swapping to Disk in NetBSD?

Hello everyone...

We are considering to use NetBSD for an embedded
platform. So, here I am with a dumb question. I would
greatly appreciate it if somebody can point me towards
the right direction.

Here goes:

How do I disable Page swapping? The intention is to
reduce the latency in switching between tasks.

Is it possible to install NetBSD without Swap
partition?

Has anyone tried to reduce the Interrupt Latency by
tweaking the Kernel code?

Thanks in advance,
-Karthik.