Flash device support in NetBSD

Hi,

    I would like to know what kind of support is available in NetBSD for flash
devices. To be specific, on board flash chips that are compliant to Common
Flash Interface (CFI). Is there any wear leveling file system that is available
? Is there any port of  JFFS2 on NetBSD ?

    I did Google and searched the mailing lists, but could not find any useful
information. The best I could get was a 2 year old post.

    http://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-embed/2002/11/18/0001.html

    Any pointers will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Saravana