Subject: Using GCC/GDB for embedded development on Win32
To: NetBSD Tech-embed <tech-embed@netbsd.org>
From: Brian Rose <lists@brianrose.net>
List: tech-embed
Date: 11/02/2004 11:28:54
I recently wrote up a document that walks a Win32 user through the steps
needed to install Cygwin, GCC, and other utilities used to develop embedded
software. This may not be appropriate for this list in the strictest sense,
but I feel that it has some good info for the people who read it. Much of
the document is actually platform neutral.

I'll be writing a follow up article (hopefully soon) on using these tools
to develop and deploy a "Hello World" program to an embedded target using
GCC/GDB.

The article is located at:
http://www.brianrose.net/columns/CrossToolsWin32.html

Feel free to drop me any comments or critiques.