Map files and the P&E Debugger

I realize this is a support question for P&E Micro, but perhaps someone here can provide a more timely answer (P&E Already has someone looking at it).

I am developing software for the Motorola Coldfire 5249 and everything builds fine. I have a P&E parallel BDM debugger and software running on WinXP that I would like to use, but the P&E software is complaining about the map file generated by the linker ( m68k-elf-ld -Map boot.map ... ).

Does anyone have a little script that illustrates how to make a P&E compatable map file?

Thanks for the kinda-out-of-scope help.

P.S. - I'm working on getting the GDB BDM tools working as we speak.

--

Brian