Re: Embedded development platform

Jukka Marin wrote:

On Tue, Aug 31, 2004 at 03:43:32PM -0400, Brian Rose wrote:

The processor I am using is the Motorola Coldfire 5249. How do I go about making the assembler aware of all the registers for this processor?

Is -m5200 close enough?

Are there any docs that explain how to select (or list) which -m options are available?

I tried -m5200, but it does not like %SECMBAR (secondary module base address register). Nor does it like %MBAR2 (used by diab).

--

Brian