Re: Development for MMU-less microcontrollers.

Hi all,

A good solution could be based on:
  - a kernel libc (used as a module)
  - each userland program could be a kernel module and a kernel thread linked
with this kernel libc that exports the same API than the Userland libc in
order to reuse the current source code.

If somebody could provide this kind of patch for NetBSD, he is welcome ;-)

Regards,
  Vincent