Re: GPU systems ?

Philippe St-Jacques writes:
I'm no expert in BSD core, but would it be possible to implement some bootstrap procedure on those powerful graphic cards out there in a way that we can run NetBSD directly on the GPU / graphic card ? Today's most modern cards have really fast GPUs, like 400 or 500mhz. These boards have their own internal bus, memory controller (sometimes faster than the motherboard's), and the AGP bus works in both directions. I'm just asking in case someone knows. if it's possible.

No.