Re: DiskonChip driver?

It's in the kernel sources for the latest release, 4.7.
/usr/src/sys/contrib/dev/fla

I've tarred up the files: http://caffeine.bu.edu/~bgregor/fla.tgz
in case you don't want to download their whole source distribution.

I contacted M-Sys about this.  They provide a TrueFFS SDK, along
(www.m-sys.com) with engineering support and an NDA, for writing the
driver.  The FreeBSD driver has 2 parts, one the binary code from M-Sys,
the other the 'fla' driver.  I'd give it a stab myself but I have
to get a thesis written ASAP :-/

-brian