Subject: Re: NetBSD cross compile from Win32?
To: None <tech-embed@netbsd.org>
From: Christos Dritsas <cgd@sonic.net>
List: tech-embed
Date: 10/08/2002 10:25:11
  Good Day,

Searching through the archives of this list (January 30,2001) I came
across the message below. Further reading showed promising responces to
Andrew Gillham's post. I too am interested in building a cross compile
environment for NetBSD/i386 on Windows/FreeBSD/Linux/etc... I'm curious
if anyone has proceded with further development. If not are there any
new thoughts on this subject? Maybe some articles or interesting reading
is now available that someone could point me too? Any new information
about this topic would be appreciated.

Thanks for your time,
Christos Dritsas
cgd@sonic.net